CabLE ASSEMBLIES Designed to Your Specifications, Built to Last
With over 30,000 custom part numbers and 36 years of experience, TLC Electronics has built thousands of custom wire harness and cable assemblies for customers around the globe. Whether you need 2 pieces or over 100,000 assemblies, we have the experience, engineering and equipment to build to your specifications at a competitive price.
Our design and production capabilities run the gamut. From simple assemblies such as cut and strip wires to complex breakout harnesses, we can build the high-quality connection that will get the job done now and for years to come. We are UL recognized ISO 13485:2016 Certified and ISO 9001:2015 Certified, ensuring you get a finished product that's effective, reliable and delivered on time.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Design Assistance -Degreed Engineers available to help your team determine the best possible, most cost effective design solutions for your bill of materials and wire harness needs.
- Point to Point Wire Harnesses
- Multi Conductor Cable assemblies
- Over-molded Signal or Power Cords
- Insulation Displacement Connectors (IDC)
- Crimp & Poke
- Solder (Solder Cup, Lap Solder, J-Hook, direct to board)
- Electromechanical Subassemblies (Battery, Speaker, Power Supply, Power Cord Assemblies)
- Project Center - Need more than just a wire harness?? We have general assembly for many applications from building drone airplanes to rewiring and assembling industrial motors.
CHECK OUT THE TLC ELECTRONICS CAPABILITIES VIDEOS. TLC VIDEOS