The EVO 9 has redefined the cable tie application tool, by combining durability, precision and control with unparalleled comfort. Manufactured with high-performance materials and components, the EVO9 has been proven to outperform and outlast other professional manual tools on the market. Its innovative, ergonomic design minimizes the stress on hands and wrists and “kickback” that occur with traditional tools, reducing the risk of repetitive-motion injuries.
• Tensions and provides clean, flush cuts for 50 lb. to 250 lb. cable ties, including wide strap ties.
• Impact-resistant housing and durable components for extended service life.
• Easy-to-adjust tension knob offers 33 different settings for precise, repeatable applications.
• Quick-adjust tension feature allows user to move three whole stops at a time, to quickly jump between higher and lower tension ranges.
• Advanced ergonomic design minimizes necessary hand force and “kickback” to reduce repetitive-motion injuries.
You are always looking to reduce costs and streamline work flows. But to adopt a new component, i...Read more
We specialize in interconnect & electromechanical components, precision cable assemblies and turn-key box builds.
TLC Electronics is a factory authorized distributor of electromechanical components including audible products, circuit protection, connectors, fans & blowers, heat shrink, displays, power supplies, relays, switches, and terminal blocks.Learn more
Our staff will help you select components that are the best fit and most cost effective for your specific application. TLC also employs a formal 1st article pre-production approval process.Learn more
Our highly trained staff is well equipped with semi-automatic and fully automatic tooling to produce precision electronic assemblies From Prototype through Production.Learn more
We provide complete turn-key services for customer specific requirements. Use our expertise to reduce your time to market.Learn more
We offer a Quick Response Manufacturing (QRM) service to help reduce delays with interconnect, cable assembly, or simple subassembly applications.Learn more
TLC Electronics, Inc., 18 Long Lake Road, St. Paul, MN 55115
Toll Free 800-852-6694 | Telephone 651-488-2933 | Fax 651-488-3246